Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Target Game Sale | Buy 2 Get 1 Free

Since I work at Target, I'm kind of forced to always keep up with the sales going on, but this week is extra special because all games are buy 2 get 1 free! So naturally, even though I already spent a bunch of money lately, I decided to pick 3 PS4 games up because why pay 180 bucks for three of them when I could spend $110 with my discount? I only own one PS4 game as it is being Diablo III ROS, so I thought I would go ahead and splurge this week and save up next paycheck.


I ended up getting The Evil Within, The Last of Us Remastered, and Lords Of The Fallen that I can finally cross off of my wishlist. I really wanted Minecraft too to be honest haha but I guess getting a $20 free game over a 50-60 one would be a bit silly :P

I don't know about where you live but our location is selling out of basically everything super quick, so if you haven't got up to a Target yet but wanna take advantage of this deal, I would hurry! It ends Saturday night and applies to all games, including 3DS and PC too so start stocking up :)

~~~~
Shown Above:
The Evil Within | PS4
Lords Of The Fallen | PS4
The Last Of Us Remastered | PS4



No comments:

Post a Comment