Friday, November 7, 2014

Wishlist | New & Upcoming Games

Now that I've been finishing up most of the games I've been meaning to finish in my collection lately, I've been lusting over picking up a few new releases as well as some games that aren't released for well... a while. But when it comes to buying games, is it really ever too early to look forward to them?

1. Bloodborne

Ah yes, the game thats release date isn't for at least another 3 months, yet it crosses my mind nearly daily now. I've tried staying away from watching too many videos on it to keep myself surprised for when the game is actually released, but its apparent this will be an awesome addition to the whole 'Souls' series vibe so its a no brainer that I'm too excited for words. The atmosphere displayed is absolutely chilling and has everything I look for in a game down to a tee. I purchased a Target reservation card for it yesterday which is my first game reservation ever, so now the real challenge is to see if I can actually go that long without losing it. 


2. Lords Of The Fallen

This game was released at the end of October, however I just heard about it this week through EpicNameBro on Youtube. Lords of the Fallen seems to be heavily influenced by both the Souls series as well as Diablo III, which again is a huge hit for me. Its also a next gen game which is another plus since I'm in dire need of some PS4 games (mostly so it can stop being a paperweight). The lack of character customization is a bit of a bummer as I feel like the game won't feel as relatable, but its not a deal breaker to me and I think it looks fun enough to not matter.


3. Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor

Okay, I'll be honest: I haven't seen any of The Lord of The Rings movies, but I know I need to have this game. The art and gameplay style are both right up my alley and it looks like it has some cool gameplay features, but I'll probably wait until the price goes down a little bit before I commit to a world I can't fully understand yet and hopefully catch up on the movies first (which could be months with the way next gen prices are looking).


4. The Legend Of Zelda: Majoras Mask 3D (3DS)

Just announced this week and I'm already insanely excited for it, last but not least is Majoras Mask on 3DS. Okay, maybe I'm a bit too early adding this to my wishlist since its set for Spring 2015, but come on, how can you not be excited? I absolutely loved Ocarina of Time on the N64, and since I never got a chance to play Majoras Mask, this seems like the perfect opportunity to not only get more use out of my 3DS in general, but to finally play one of the worlds most beloved games. I hear many fans say that Majoras Mask is even better than OoT, so my hopes are set pretty high for this and I know they won't be let down. Now we just wait *sigh*.


So I hoped you enjoyed reading my current little game wishlist I have growing, and let me know any games you have on your wishlist as I'm always up for trying out something new :) And I know anytime I post on this blog I apologize about never posting on here so I'll refrain from that today, but  you can always follow me over at my beauty blog or social media sites if you wanna see more of me ;D


~~~~
Shown Above:
Bloodborne PS4 | February 2015
Lords Of The Fallen PS4 | Released
Shadow Of Mordor PS4 | Released 
Legend Of Zelda: Majoras Mask | Spring 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment