Monday, March 2, 2015

The Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth | Gameplay & Video


I haven't posted my last couple of gaming videos on here for you guys, so I thought I would put this one up I did for The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth on PS4. I've been super obsessed with it lately with how addicting the gameplay is and the fact that every playthrough is a different experience, so I highly recommend purchasing it if you have a Playstation or PC.




I also tried out the microphone that comes with the PS4 a bit this time around... but it was kind of a fail as I was waaay too shy and the quality is kind of booty. Heres to making myself try some commentary regardless though haha!

If you guys have any other good PSN games for me to try out, definitely leave them in the comments below and I'll check them out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment