Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Sims 4... Series?

Since I never post much more than videos on this outlet of my blog, I think it would be super fun to start a post series on here to give me some motivation to keep up with my gaming blog as equally much as my beauty blog, so what better series to start than a Sims 4 series?

Its a new game after all, and an absolute classic series, so I think it'll be a fun place to start and see how much interest it seems to spark among you guys :) I'll probably post mostly pictures of people I make, house tours, and funny little events that happen throughout the game since they have super convenient in game screenshots, but you can also take video clips so I'm sure I'll include some of those too!

I just got the game today so heres just a little sneak peek of the Sim I currently finished...

Of course, you can't take snapshots in create a sim mode though :<

I won't go into detail yet but maybe I'll include a game review shortly as well once I start getting more into it.

For now, visit me over on my beauty blog at | Lizzy Fresh |, and let me know if you'd be interested in this series :)

No comments:

Post a Comment