Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Video: First "Lets Play": Mario Party 2 With My Boyfriend TheReginaldProgram


Why long time no see there! I've been in such a blogging rut on this page (and I had some craaazy stuff happen to my bedroom last week, more on that eventually) so here's a little video my boyfriend and I recorded for our gaming channels on Youtube. This is my first official recording/editing so its a bit rusty (okay a lot rusty), but it was an interesting practice run. Since it was so long of a video it allowed me to get used to the whole video editing thang, which I have to admit I kind of hate hence why I much prefer it over here in blogsphere heh.


Unfortunately theres no commentary with this one nor will there be in the next few since its my boyfriends HDPVR recorder and he seems to really be against using our super awkward voices for the public to hear, but eventuuually when I invest in my own recording mechanism I plan on doing mainly commentary based stuff, so we'll see how that turns out haha.

Hope you enjoy seeing how awful I am at this game since its not in my "modern only" comfort zone, and stay tuned for more of these little gaming sessions to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment