Thursday, July 24, 2014

Unboxing: Dark Souls 2 Collectors Edition

If you guys follow me on any of my social media accounts by now, you're probably well aware of my crazy insane obsession with the entire Souls game franchise, including Demons Souls, Dark Souls, and now, Dark Souls II.

I originally promised myself when Dark Souls II came out that I would wait to buy it until I finally beat both Dark Souls and Demons Souls. I easily beat Dark Souls very soon after the game was released (from what I remember at least), but Demons Souls was a whole different story. I was stuck on the final boss for what seemed like weeks and I was really discouraged I would ever get past him but by some holy miracle, I finally did at the beginning of this month!
Art Book, Black Armor Edition Game Copy & CD, Cloth Map
Now of course knowing me, all this waiting meant I couldn't possibly just buy Dark Souls II and feel accomplished, so I decided to treat myself just a bit and splurge on the hefty Collectors Edition of the game, which is at a phenomenal price of $90 on Amazon right now! After seeing all the stuff it came with I was sold so at last, here it is :)
This collectors edition came with a ton of stuff, including this insane 12 inch Faraam Knight statue, the Dark Souls II Black Armor Edition game in the collectible tin case, a soundtrack of the game, a small cloth map of Drangleic, a display box for the knight statue, annnnd finally a small little art book with some concept art of Dark Souls II! As you can see for $90 you get well what you paid for, especially since I think these originally were $120 when they came out.
And finally I did a little overview of everything in the video below if you're interested... the song is called Fire Keepers from the soundtrack of the game :)


If you're into gaming videos don't be afraid to subscribe to my channel, I've been becoming increasingly more active on there! :{D

~~~
Shown Above:
Dark Souls II: Collectors Edition / Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment