Thursday, April 3, 2014

Favorite Games Of The Month: March

March was definitely a pretty unbroad gaming month for me: I seemed to not have all that much time to play between work and school hours being crazy, and when I did play games, I became obsessed with a select few and reaaally couldn't put them down haha. However, I did discover a new all-time favorite series that I became absolutely in love with so heres my list of the best games I played this month!

1.) Dark Souls
Ahhh yes, Dark Souls. The game feared by many and tackled by few. This game... this game officially became my favorite game ever this month. I've owned it for months with barely touching it, but this month with the release of Dark Souls II I told myself I would learn how to finally understand this game and after a few walkthroughs, I finally found some by the youtuber HunterStarcraft that successfully got me hooked on the series. Dark Souls is such a thrill of everything you could want in a game: it stays interesting with bosses galore and really creative areas that bring a ton of variety to the gameplay. I have a review for it coming soon so I won't go on too long, just know that this game is thee most addicting game I've ever played, and once you know how to play it, you won't put it down.

2.) Demons Souls
...Are you noticing a trend here? Haha yes! Two games I would've never seen myself getting into and I did: this was actually the first free game I ever got on PS+ and it took me until just this month to even touch it. I prefer Dark Souls still, but Demons Souls is an extremely good first edition to the genre and the subtle yet noticeable changes between the two games make them both equally enjoyable. This is a game I still haven't got very far into thanks to the pretty hard difficulty early on in the game, but I'm really excited to see the rest of what unfolds.

3.) Fallout 3
Always an oldie but goodie in my book. Fallout 3 seems to go in and out of my console more than any other game, where I'll be obsessed with it one week and don't touch it the next. The beginning of March was definitely one filled with this game though, and its always a really fun time to play for me. Theres an insane amount to do in the game, and it definitely becomes addicting once you get into it. 

~~~
I know, only 3 is a bummer but they're all such great games so March was definitely about quality over quantity. If you haven't tried one of these out please do soon, you won't regret it I promise :)

Later dudes ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment